Hey guys, how have you been since the last time we saw on the blog?
If you’ve been following my recent posts, you will know by now that it’s the blog 2-years anniversary and I’m pretty excited. I’ve been asking for your advice on how to celebrate this and I’m still waiting for your input (kindly drop a suggestion in the comment section before leaving ?).
As part of the anniversary celebration, I’ve decided to share a post I’ve been stalling on, My second blog award nomination post. Want to know what the first blog award was about? No worries, just click here.
I was nominated for this award by my dear friend and sister-in-blogging, Chinomso Okoli a.k.a Shanyi of TheShanyiLife blog, thanks once again dear.
There are rules to accepting this award and they are quite simple.
1. Write a post acknowledging the award. Done, that’s why you are on this page ?.
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you. Thanks, Chinomso, cheers to more…
3. Give a brief story of how and why you started blogging.
I started blogging because I have a desire to shine my little light in the darkness that pervades the world wide web. A desire to give back, reach out and add value. I started blogging using WordPress and so far, so good.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
My two cents to newbies on the blogging block are:
- Use social media well
- Try as much as you can to grow organically
- Try to connect/collaborate with fellow bloggers as much as you can and learn from them
- There are times when you might feel overwhelmed with blogging and the blogosphere, maybe because of lack of feedback from your readers, writers’ block or some other experiences. In such times, I’ll advise you to not give up, remind yourself of why you started and keep at it.
5. Nominate 15 deserving bloggers. For this award, I’ll be nominating
Abhijith of The Motivational Blog
Kozamsi of Kozdiaries blog
Amaka of Diary of a Lagos Girl
Makoglow of Makoglow blog
Ebun of Wanshygirl blog
Lizzy of De-raconteur
Ifeoluwa of Agapelovewrites blog
Royalbiba of RoyalBiba blog
Alice of coloursandgrey
Kemi Onabanjo of Kemi Onabanjo blog
Mercy of thatgiftedgirl
Christine of Krizteeyn blog
Kacheetee of Kacheetee blog
Terrie of bijouxquibrillent and
Dee of Deedeesblog
and all great bloggers in the blogosphere.
You deserve this award, cheers to impacting our world more and making more money
So, if you are not a blogger but you can write and you have great content you can share with the world, my question to you is WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
For the bloggers nominated, please take note of the rules.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a short story of how your blog started.
4. Give 2 pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers that you would like to nominate.
6. Comment on the blogs and let them know that you have nominated them, and make sure you provide a link to the post you made about it.
Cheers to more awards and international recognition.
Thanks for the nomination. I’m really honoured by this.
You are welcome dear, you deserve the award…. Don’t forget to ahead and observe the rules too.. Cheers!!!
Congratulations on your gallant move as a blogger. More can still be done! Until your blog knows no geographical boundaries and become a platform to be visited by every being in the world, you’ve just begun!
Thank you, Mr. Ayilara. Definitely, there’s more to be done and yeah, we’re going international. Cheers to more years of impactful blogging and international recognition.
Awwn..thanks baby girl ..I appreciate ..is it gon be just an instagram post or a blog post ?
You’re welcome, dearie. It’s gon’ be a blog post and then you’ll also observe the rules as stated in the post. Cheers to greater achievements.
Thanks for the nomination. I am honoured
You are welcome dear, you deserve it.