Hola familia ( in my best Spanish voice 😀), happy hump day.
This is the first of my wish/plan list that I’ll be sharing on the blog, I hope you enjoy it.
Lagos is not the capital of Nigeria, neither is it the headquarters, however, it is the most popular state in Nigeria (argue with your phone/laptop screens about that 😎).
Having returned to Lagos after being away for like a year, I’ve explored some parts of Lagos that I’ve never been to; many thanks to conferences and outings.
However, before the year wraps up, there are some places that I’ll still love to visit and these places are what this post is about.
The top five places that I’ll love to visit in Lagos before the year comes to an end are:-
1. Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC) – LCC is the *toppest* on my list of places to visit in Lagos. I had planned to visit the place earlier, but it didn’t work out.
I’ll love not just to visit LCC, but to face my fear of heights by walking on the Longest Canopy Walk in Africa *shakes body in anticipation *.
2. The Beach – I went to the beach last in 2015 (that was my first time too) and it is only appropriate that I go the beach before the year runs out, yeah? Anyone with me on this?
And thanks be to God, there are many options to choose from. Ejo*, a sister needs to go on adventures and hangouts while she can o jare.. (in my Yoruba voice)
3. Maryland Mall – There are several fun places to try out at the Maryland Mall and I hope to visit the mall (for the first time too) before the year runs out.
4. Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) – Yeah, you might have guessed right. I’m looking forward to attending The Experience (a gospel musical concert) this December at TBS.
If you’ve never attended The Experience before and you are in Lagos, plan to attend this year’s edition. Don’t worry, you can thank me later 😊😃
5. The Cinema – This is a not-so top priority, but a trip to the cinema with friends will be a nice one. I and a friend are thinking of going to the cinema at Surulere, not sure when that’s going to be.
There are other beautiful places to hang out, have fun and go on adventures in Lagos, but the aforementioned places are at the top of my list right now and I don’t plan to go alone; there’s definitely no fun that way.
Are you based in Lagos?
What places do you plan to visit before the year runs out? (Let your adventure spirit receive life😄)
Have you visited any of the places listed above?
Would you like to hangout with me and other friends in any of the aforementioned places?
Scroll to the comment section and let’s get talking.
P.S -you can be a good friend /motivator by deciding to sponsor any of this adventure. If you’ll love to, you can do me an email at email@example.com. Trust me, you won’t regret it 😄😊
P.P.S – I’m also thinking of visiting a motherless baby home, though I’m not sure if that’s going to be this year or early next year.
P.P.P.S – I’ve shared the first post on “4 Things To Be Thankful For”, but it is a video post on our official social media handles; you can view it by using this link or this. Also, I’ll be having a Facebook Live hangout on Friday by 6pm WAT, I look forward to hanging out with y’all online. DON’T MISS IT.
Ejo* – is a Yoruba word that means “please”.